Manly, Sydney, 10-13 December, AAEE2017
The theme for AAEE-2017 is “Integrated Engineering”, which covers a range of sub-themes, such as:
- Integration of theory and practice in the learning and teaching process
- Interdisciplinary and cross-disciplinary engineering programs and learning environments
- Integration of teaching and research in the engineering training process
- The role and impact of engineers and the engineering profession in the wider community
- Systems perspectives on engineering education.
Integration is also about connections, e.g. between students and teachers, between students in learning together, and between educational institutions and industry and wider society in the engineering education process.