The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is proud to host the 30th Annual Conference of the Australasian Association for Engineering Education, AAEE2019 at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (BCEC) on 8-11 December 2019.
The BCEC is located on Brisbane’s Southbank, the city’s premier lifestyle and cultural precinct a short walk or ferry ride across the Brisbane river from the CBD. Accommodation is plentiful, with dozens of options ranging from backpacker hostels to 5 star hotels within walking distance of the conference venue.
The AAEE annual conference normally draws attendance of 200-300 delegates from Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. The conference’s full registration will start with a Welcome Reception and Drinks on the Sunday evening, followed by three (3) exciting days of the conference including a 3 Course Conference and Awards Dinner on the Tuesday night. USQ will proudly showcase talented students from the USQ Creative Arts (Music) program during the conference dinner.
The conference theme is “Educators Becoming Agents of Change: Innovate, Integrate, Motivate”
- Innovation in Learning and Teaching
- Integration of Curriculum and Program
- Motivation and Engagement of Students, Academics, and Industry
The proposed key dates for paper administration and registration are as follows:
- 18th February 2019 - Launch and Release of Call for Abstract
- 15th April 2019 – Closing of Call for Abstract
- 20th May 2019 – Release of Call for Full Paper
- 26th August 2019 – Final Day to submit Full Paper
- 2nd September 2019 - Registration Open
- 23rd September 2019 - Review Feedback of Full Papers
- 14th October 2019 – Selected Papers invited to submit to AJE
- 14th October 2019 - Submission of Camera-Ready Final Paper
- 27th November 2019 - Registration Closes
For more information see the conference website!